Virtual Vet Visits With Your Trusted Kimberling Animal Hospital Doctor Are Now Available!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering virtual vet appointments with an app called Anipanion! Whether you have an iOS or Android phone, you can use it to chat or have a video consultation with a veterinarian or technician right from the comfort of your home.
While telemedicine may not offer the same feeling as an in-person visit to our hospital, this virtual appointment allows you to connect to the trusted Kimberling Animal Hospital medical team and get fast, reliable answers to your questions or concerns via video or chat.
Important Virtual Visit Details:
- Anipanion is available to connect you with your Kimberling veterinary team Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm and on Saturdays from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- Anipanion consultation calls may cost an additional fee.
- Not all ailments are suited for telemedicine, and telemedicine is not suitable for urgent or emergency care.
What Is Suitable For Virtual Visits?
- Coughing, sneezing, URI signs
- Diabetic care and management
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Limited mobility patients and clients
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Progress exam
- Stressed/anxious pets
- Suture checks
Please call us immediately at 417-739-4090 if you think your pet may need urgent or emergency care.
Once you download the app, simply search for Kimberling Animal Hospital, and register. It’s that easy! You can then text and share images in a chat consult to explain your concern to our veterinary professionals. As an added benefit, we can save chat conversations, photos and videos to your pet’s medical record for future reference.
If your pet is having non-emergency issues like vomiting, diarrhea or coughing, a virtual visit may be a great option for your next appointment. We look forward to seeing you on Anipanion soon!
For more information or help in getting set up on Anipanion, feel free to call us at 417-739-4090.